NAV to Business Central migration
February 2022 – There is less than a year to go for Mainstream Support for Microsoft on Dynamics NAV 2018 with it’s 5-year standard support ending January 2023. Now is the time to plan for your Dynamics NAV to Business Central migration if you haven’t already adopted Business Central. Microsoft Business Central is available as an on-premise implementation on your servers (or on Azure), however, most clients will choose to upgrade to the Business Central cloud SaaS ERP.
Dynamics NAV to Business Central Migration plan
To upgrade to Business Central from Dynamics NAV there are a number of steps that are recommended as outlined on the NAV to Business Central page at Endeavour Solutions.
- Validate your business case and budget to upgrade (why now)
- Assess your current Dynamics NAV environement including a list of customizations and 3rd party add-on software
- Work with a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner to build a future state and estimates
- Migrate your data from NAV to Business Central
- Configure Business Central to meet your current and future needs
- Supply Chain
- Reporting & Analytics
- Barcord Scanning
- Additional premium features
- Leverage ongoing support and mentorship for your end-users
Learn more at Endeavour Solutions – https://www.endeavoursolutions.ca/nav-to-business-central/