New System Requirements for Dynamics GP 2015 – You need these before your upgrade to GP 2015 R2
A number of clients have been approaching us for assistance with their upgrade to Dynamics GP 2015 R2, a large number are coming from Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 (ends support this October 2015) and a few from Dynamics GP 10.x. With each of these scenarios, or even upgrading from Dynamics GP 2013 to Dynamics GP 2015, there are a variety of infrastructure enhancements that need to be made in support of the new system requirements and new hardware requirements for Microsoft Dynamics 2015. Our technical Dynamics GP consulting team wrote an internal paper last fall and are now sharing it publicly.
The following is an outline of what they recommend for new hardware, which is a lot more valuable than relying purely on minimum system requirements. These insights are based on our teams experience and have been segmented by different profiles. Users may need to increase these requirements due to environmental factors to achieve individual performance expectations.
System Requirements for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015.pdf
(Visit the bottom of the Endeavour Solutions client support page) to download your copy.
- Client Requirements
- Server Recommendations: Customer Profile 1
- Server Recommendations: Customer Profile 2
- Server Recommendations: Customer Profile 3
- Server Recommendations: Customer Profile 4
- Remote Desktop Services Requirements
- Additional Information
- Support Information
Download your PDF copy here client support page
October 2015 update, we recently heard that Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 will be released in April/May 2016 and will have a number of small incremental improvements and function enhancements beyond GP 2015 R2. An exciting release is the new fully HTML5 web client with 100% full functions that work on tablet, smartphone and any browser on your PC, Mac, laptop etc.
Looking to change Dynamics partners? Visit “Need a new Dynamics Partner?”
Servicing all of Canada and North Eastern United States
Latest posts by Endeavour Solutions (see all)
- Why implement an ERP in 2021 with Microsoft Dynamics ERP - January 8, 2021
- Embedding Power BI Dashboards and KPIs with Endeavour Solutions - October 2, 2018
- Performing miracles remotely and other remote Microsoft Dynamics GP consulting - November 1, 2016