Visit our new dedicated website for Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) consulting services – GP Support North to learn more about what’s new for Dynamics GP 18.3 and our support for Dynamics GP USA and Canada clients.
The latest is Microsoft Dynamics GP was released on October 5, 2020, following a roadmap that extends past 2024. GP 2018 R2 was released in October 2018, Dynamics GP 18.2.xx “2020” was released in October 2019, thus this latest version GP 18.3 has been dubbed GP “2021” following an annual release schedule.
What’s new Dynamics GP 18.3
- Bug fixes and feature changes requested by GP customers.
- Updated security to support MFA (multi-factor authentication) and TSL 1.2
- Maximize GP Report on “print to screen” rather than resizing.
- Add User-Defined field to Payables Transaction Entry
- Reconcile GL option: Reconcile all years at once
- Limit Excel Copy/Paste Decimals Places to Currency Setup controls
- Add DBA Name field on Vendor Maintenance and 1099 misc form updates. (Cool, can be rolled back to GP 2016 via table change)
- Copy/Paste into Payables Transactions!!
- Mask SSN on HR reports
Visit our team at GP Support North for Dynamics GP USA support
Dynamics GP Support North America – USA and Canada