What’s New in Dynamics GP 2015? — Changes to Canadian Payroll
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 has been released!
There are a number of changes and enhancements that make upgrading to 2015 inviting to GP users as organization’s plan the future of their systems. Canadian Payroll has been made available in the Microsoft Dynamics GP Web Client.
- Canadian Payroll now includes the following new capabilities:
- Set up classes and set default entries that speeds up the process of entering pay and deduction records for new employees; create batches.
- Enter payroll transactions in batches that can be used once, or on a recurring basis for transactions that you enter repeatedly.
- Use reconciling process to check for discrepancies in employee financial information and for differences between detail and summary records.
- Prepare Canadian Payroll reports that help you analyze payroll activity and identify errors in transaction entry, as well as standard reports including ROE statements and T4 slips.
- Create customized checklists for month- quarter- and year-end procedures.
Learn how Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 can be deployed in Canadian Payroll functionality for your web client installs here.
For more information on Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015, please contact Steve Ewing at Endeavour Solutions.
Latest posts by Endeavour Solutions (see all)
- Why implement an ERP in 2021 with Microsoft Dynamics ERP - January 8, 2021
- Embedding Power BI Dashboards and KPIs with Endeavour Solutions - October 2, 2018
- Performing miracles remotely and other remote Microsoft Dynamics GP consulting - November 1, 2016