Webinar: Understanding eCommerce and ePayments for Dynamics GP
Creating an eCommerce environment integrated with Microsoft Dynamics GP results in an automated system for handling and fulfilling online orders, which is quickly becoming a necessity for businesses today.
On Wednesday April 15th, Endeavour Solutions and k-eCommerce will introduce their integrated eCommerce Solution that connects with the backend office GP to a frontend web store.
Learn How Integrating an eCommerce Platform with GP Can Help You Receive Payments, Get More Orders and Mobilize Your Sales Team
Learn the Benefits of an Integrated eCommerce Environment co-hosted by Ryan Burnham, Channel Sales and Business Development Manager of k-eCommerce on Wednesday, April 15th at 12pm EST. Register today.
Highlights of the webinar include:
- Learn the benefits of connecting credit card payment applications with backend GP for both B2B and B2C environments
- Mobilize your salesforce to accept payments anywhere!
- Trim marketing, IT and accounting hassles by streamlining payments right into GP
- Increase your eCommerce efforts with an SEO optimized web store with responsive web design that is mobile and tablet ready
- How to take advantage of a sales portal/customers service environment with or without an internet connection
- The importance of protection and security when processing electronic payments
Latest posts by Endeavour Solutions (see all)
- Why implement an ERP in 2021 with Microsoft Dynamics ERP - January 8, 2021
- Embedding Power BI Dashboards and KPIs with Endeavour Solutions - October 2, 2018
- Performing miracles remotely and other remote Microsoft Dynamics GP consulting - November 1, 2016